And the third one goes to Vezria
. Congrats. ^^
I forgot to change the deadline (which was YESTERDAY) and no one said anything, gdi... XD So the real deadline is on Wednesday at midnight my time.
A third one? O_o Why yes. 8D
The first foal was autobought by Owlvis and the second one was autobought by EmeraldTheWolf. ^^
Fon't forget to check out my Nordanner slot sale and commission journal as well.
Nordanner Slot SaleChristmas is coming and I would like to participate in funding the Nordanner sim game thingie so I need to collect some money/points. Thus I'm going to sell some slots. ^^
And naturally to buy a slot comment on this journal.
1. Only accepting or PayPal offers.
2. Slots can NOT be resold.
3. Mutation slots: no breeding pics required - Natural slots: colored fullbody breeding pic with drawn background required.
4. Dom. foals allowed if not mentioned otherwise.
5. I require a parent slot. And would appreciate if I got first dibs when (if ever) the foal is being sold.
6. You can buy a slot for a friend, but keep in mind that I have my own private black list.
7. You need to be familiar with the breed.
I think those are the most important ones.
♀ 8225 RH Artemis - SHORT LI
Commissions - OPENTime to open commissions again. Tho I have lots of other stuff to do, so maybe it would be good to start slowly.. XD
I can for example design Nordanner foals.
Price would probably be 100-300 / 1-3 USD each depending on the color/geno you want/have and how much details you want. Note me for more information. ^^
These are mainly for Nordanners, but of course you are free to oder these for non-Nordanners as well.
These designs are divided into two "classes" depending on how detailed they are; Classic and Special. Obviously Special tacks are more detailed thank Classics so they also cost a bit more.
I can also design trophies - if you are interested, feel free to note me.
Classic - Price: 750-1,000 / 7.5-10 USD each
Special - Price: 1,500-2,500 / 15-20 USD each
Sire: 6574 RH Alexander
(Related pwl starters: 476 NWS Daimhin, 149 AC Ulmende and 98 Shiya)
Dam: 8338 RH Io
(Related pwl starters: 999 ES Invictus and 509 ES Golden Girl)
Geno: ee Aa CrCr nCh ff nG nLp PwlPwl
Color: Grey on flaxen cremello champagne spotted blanket peafowl
Geno: ee aa CrCr ff nG nSty LpLp PwlPwl
Color: Grey on sooty flaxen cremello snowcap appaloosa peafowl
1. Only accepting or PayPal offers.
2. You are not allowed to cancel yoru bid.
3. I require 1 slot from the foal.
4. I would appreciate if the foal ever ends up being sold.
5. Winner can design the foal, but feel free to ask my help.
6. If things go down and you plan killing this foal, I would like to be notified so I might buy it back.
7. Beware that I might not sell this foal for a person who clearly isn't familiar with the breed.
8. I won't sell this foal to a person who is listed in my personal black list. You don't need to worry about it, if such persons are bidding, I will let them know privately.
I believe that's it.
First bid must be commented on the "start bidding here" comment. After that bid on the highest bid. Ect ect. I believe you already know how this works. However, if you end up autobuying, please, comment on both the "start bidding here" comment and the highest bid.
Start bid: 1,000 / 10 USD
Minimun raise: 100 / 1 USD
Autobuy price: 5,000 / 50 USD
Auction ends this Wednesday (26th November) at midnight (Wed-Thu) Finland's time. See here the time.
THE FIRST FOAL - SOLD to Owlis
Geno: Ee aa CrCr nf nLp PwlPwl
Color: Smoky cream spotted blanket peafowl (flaxen carrier)
Geno: Ee aa nCr nZ nf nLp PwlPwl
Color: Silver smoky black spotted blanket peafowl (flaxen carrier)
THE SECOND FOAL - SOLD to EmeraldTheWolf
Geno: ee Aa CrCr nCh nf nG nSty nLp PwlPwl
Color: Grey on sooty cremello champagne spotted blanket peafowl (flaxen carrier)
Geno: Ee Aa nZ ff nG nSty LpLp PwlPwl
Color: Grey on sooty silver bay snowcap appaloosa peafowl (flaxen carrier)