I was tagged by the sweet Cariannarz
I actually added 11th wish. Step 1
Make a post to your DA journal. The post should contain your list of ten holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a ______ icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("all I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV."). The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your journal so that the holiday joy will spread. Step 2
Surf around your friends list (or friends' friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now, here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use -- do it.
You need not spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf -- to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not -- it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Give, and you might receive. and you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.My Wishlist:
(not in a particular order - except for the two first ones)
1. This is a wish that no one can grant, but I wish it nonetheless because it's the biggest and the most important Christmas Wishes of them all. I would like to meet my grandpa (as who he was before all the Alzheimer bullshit started)
one last time, give him a long hug and tell him how much I love and miss him. Oh dear, I'm crying already...
2. I wish health and good fortune for my grandma, family and all the people that are dear to me. <3 But especially for grandma because of her tumor.. Btw, I was just informed that she will go to see a doctor on the 23rd of December and she'll have a surgery in the beginning of January. I wish everything will go well. <3
Then there are these more "unnecessary" things; "the world won't end if I don't get these" kind of things you know.
3. I have to ditto Cariannarz
's wish number 2. :'D I would love to have a glimmer Nordanner - a glimmer peafowl to be exact. An ideal "form" would be a gene that I could just add to any new geno. <3 I'm a bit sad that the glimmer slots (Kickstarter sale thingie) went so fast and I didn't have money to buy one. XD
4. I wish a slot to a nAgs mare unrelated to 1019 Gazebo the Group Horse. With short bloodline - preferably 1st-2nd gen. I might have one in my mind already, but nothing is sure yet.
5.-7. Pokemon Omega Ruby (or Alpha Saphire) Nintendo 3DS game. ^^ I... Errr... I mean Santa is probably going to send me one so no one needs to worry about that.
Another Pokemon games I would like to have are Pokemon Art Academy for Nintendo 3DS Heart Gold / Soul Silver for 2DS (would play on 3DS tho)
. Pokemon Gold is a big part of my childhood. I used to play it on my Gameboy Color but a few years ago I dropped it on the floor and now it's broken.. :C
8. Yes I am going to throw maybe one of the world's biggest clichés at your face; world peace. Even tho it might be a cliché, it's true. I want the world to be a peaceful and good place. Sadly I am afraid this goes into the "not grantable" category... :/
9. This is probably just another big cliché, but I wish I win in a lottory big time. XD Tbh, this is not a Christmas wish *strikes from the list*, because I am wishing for it all the time. : D I think the most of us - if not all - wish that. It would just make certain things easier.
9. I wish a new lap top. The one(s) we currently have are little peaces of... brown stuff. I actually have been planning on buying a new one for over a year now, but just haven't done it yet. I hasn't felt that necessary and I have been lazy or decided to save money. A tiny part of this wish also says that I wish that the fans of my desktop cumputer would stop trolling me and making the computer overheat and eventually crash down... BI
10. I also wish art for my characters.
Especially my Nordanners, but any art is welcome. <3Ikiuni's own extra:
11. I hope that no one takes my list too seriously - my life is good as it is. If anyone is crazy anough to even consider buying me a real life gift mentioned above, please don't. Dont' get me wrong, I would appreciate it more than I could even put down in words and woul love you forever but at the same time I feel like I couldn't take such a gift from you. But if you insist... give the money to help homeless cats instead. Obligatory taggage:
I tag... kalmanen
and you (in the other words; feel free to "steal")